Tag Archives: Custer’s last stand

the horse memorial

15 miles down the road from Hardin is the battlefield of The Little Bighorn. A vast and haunting place, now part of the Crow Indian Reservation. Memorials abound. The first for Custer and the 7th Cavalry built in 1881, the … Continue reading

Posted in memorialised animals | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment